Tuesday, November 13, 2012

EXPRESS YOURSELF

 
 Do you remember the story of Ferdinand the Bull? He was a sweet little guy that wanted to spend all his time sitting and smelling the daisies. I think this picture would be a great tattoo for me. What do you think would make a great tattoo for you? Even if you’d never in a million years get one, what would yours be if you had to pick one? I think it’s good for us to pick a symbol or picture that connects us to the world around us. I call Tattoos ”Jewelry for the soul” and I believe that it is possible to capture a meaningful event in our lives with a tattoo, though I do know some people that just get them for fun . I like to think it’s an expression of ourselves we are willing to share with the world even though we so often aren’t willing to share even 5 minutes with a stranger, a tattoo can say so much. I feel they say," Hey I can let my hair down, or heck yeah I’m wild at heart!  look here what I did!" lol and many times the story behind a tattoo can be touching, I can spend time bonding and teary eyed with people I may only get to meet a few minutes, just long enough to share a tattoo story or hear a good one then off into the world we go again never to see each other again. It’s those moments I enjoy so much, the silent pact among those with tattoos that say," yes I have time to tell you about my tattoo go ahead and ask its ok! “So maybe someday I’ll get this little Ferdinand tattoo and then I’ll run into you at the store in line and you will want to know all about this picture that I have chosen to represent me, who knows?  So anyway...I hope you are enjoying the cool weather and I hope you take the time to share with me, what your tattoo is or would be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...