Monday, October 6, 2014

365 photographs project

  Yesterday I started a 365 photograph project where I commit to take one photograph a day for a year, the pictures can be of anything. I have a few reasons for doing this, one is to become a better photographer and the other to capture everyday moments in my life to have to enjoy in my future. Now, I usually only take pictures when its traditionally needed. I look forward to becoming more creative in my shots and showing my family the many different ways I see them. I posted on Facebook yesterday and I'll post my first day here now. I'm going to use this blog for all future photo sharing. I hope you will follow me and enjoy the pictures I choose to share over the next year that explain me and my world best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...