Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello Roses ! A new project ...

 I  enjoyed the pictures I took so much the other day, I kept going back to them over and over again. I decided I needed to get them printed out. So I googled sites that will print them locally, I wanted to get them fast! I went with Walgreens. I loaded my pictures onto the site and picked different sizes, not knowing for sure what I'd be doing with them. Within the hour I picked them up. I looked at them surprised at the detail and their beauty. I thought a wall display would be a fun way to enjoy them and would allow to me keep viewing them since it seemed I was addicted. I bought Scotch Removable Mounting Squares, went home and choose the wall beside my bed. I didn't have a plan, but I sketched a few ideas down first, the largest photograph is 8x10 the smallest wallet size. I plan to continue adding pictures and think I will start shopping for thin frames to use so this lasts longer than if I were to leave them just mounted on the wall with tape.  I hope you enjoy today's project, I have big news coming very soon, maybe tonight. Fondly Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...